Disney's Hotel Cheyenne
Hotel OverviewTravel Bubble
Disney's Hotel Cheyenne is set around and old authentic western town. The hotel offers a free shuttle bus to the DisneylandÂ® Park, Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park and Disney VillageÂ®. So round up your youngsters, put on your Stetsons and visit Disney's Hotel Cheyenne for a great value Disney break.
This hotel is rated 2 keys by DisneylandÂ® ParisÂ® Paris.
Check in: 15:00
Check out: 11:00
Avenue Rene Goscinny
Post Code: 77700
Location: DisneylandÂ® Paris
The spacious rooms have bunk beds for the children a telephone, TV with international channels, telephone, radio, ceiling fan and bathroom. The rooms have a western dÃ©cor with cowboy boot shaped lamps and horseshoes on the door.
The bunk beds are not suitable for persons of more than 70kg (approx. 11stone) and the upper bed is not suitable for children under the age of 6.
A hearty continental breakfast is included in the cost of your stay.
For evening meals why not try the Chuck Wagon CafÃ© and its western themed buffet restaurant.
Please note meals other than breakfast come with extra charge locally.
* Try the Red Garter Saloon for a drink and listen to the sounds of Country and Western
* For a tasty buffet with food from the plains try the Chuck Wagon
* Free shuttle to the DisneylandÂ® Park, Walt Disney StudiosÂ® Park and Disney VillageÂ®
* Meet 'n' Greet with Disney characters with photo opportunities
* Children's outdoor play area
Please note some facilities may come with extra charge.
Please note that the shuttle bus from hotel to parks is complimentary
on 01 536 0830